Vietnam visa is mandatory for almost every foreigner planning a trip to Vietnam. But it’s also a problem for those who don’t like the complicated procedure with a lot of paper works to prepare.
In these Terms and Conditions “we, our, us” refers to Vietnam-arab.com
1 – ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
– Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. If you object to any of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement, you should not use any of the products or services on the Website and leave immediately.
– You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
– You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website.
– You (also) agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
– You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
www.Vietnam-arab.comreserves the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and you access the site will be considered acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
– We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
a/ We refund 100% money back to the clients if the clients don’t satisfy with our service. No matter what reasons are, in case the clients don’t satisfy with anything of the service we provided, we will send back 100% money to the clients.
b/ We refund 100% money back to the clients if we don’t send the approval letter or E-visa to the clients on time. If we don’t send the result to the clients before the deadline, we will refund 100% money.
c/ We refund 100% money back to the clients If visa order of the clients is refused by the Vietnam Immigration Department.
d/ We refund 100% money or re-arrange a new visa to clients in case we make any error or mistake in the visa application which leads to wrong information to clients’ visa.
e/ We refund 100% money back to the clients If the trip to Vietnam of the clients is delayed or canceled due to cases of fore majeure, such as natural disasters, storms, floods, etc.
Refund processing time:
We guarantee to give clients the pre-approval letter/ E-visa within 24 – 48 hours, so visa order will be processed right after we receive it. If the clients want to cancel the application to get refund or making amendment, the clients should send us a request immediately to avoid charge:
– Immigration officers sometimes make mistakes. We suggest that you check the details on the approval letter carefully. If you find any errors on the letter of approval, please inform us immediately by EMAIL. If we do not receive any email for error correction within 7 days from the time we send out the letter of approval, we will not be responsible for any failed applications, declined entries or losses.
– Date format: dd/mm/yyyy – 15th Jul 1990
– Time Zone: Vietnam standard time – GMT +7
– Working days: All week days except Saturday and Sunday. But we know how to get visa for you on Sat and Sun.
– Working hours: 24/7 every day.
– Multiple / Single entry: Multiple is interpreted as multiple entries, not multiple applicants.
– Multiple entries means you are allowed to enter / exit Vietnam multiple times within a given period of time (1, 3 or 6 months). For example: 6 months multiple entry visa means you are allowed to enter / exit Vietnam several times from the intended date of arrival provided plus 6 calendar consecutive months.
7- PROCESSING TIME AND SERVICE COMPLETION
– Processing time for arranging pre-approved letter offered by Vietnam-arab.comis based on processing time provided by Vietnam Immigration Department under normal circumstances, which are 2 – 3 working days. Processing time will be starting from the next business day after you pay and notify us your payment receipt. Vietnam Immigration Department may request additional documents and may delay and/or deny processing at their discretion without further explanations.
– Our service provided is completed once the letter of approval is sent to the email address you submitted during the application process. You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time, if no email from you informing us that you do not receive the letter within 7 days, the service is understood to be completed. We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the Wrong email addresses supplied by applicants or the situation that applicants do not notify us by email that approval letter is not received.
– We are not responsible for any loss, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip to Vietnam in case your visa application is declined by the Immigration Department of Vietnam. In this case, we will refund you the full amount paid to us.
– Normally, it takes 2 working days to process an approval letter, however, there are also exceptions, and delay due to unforeseen problems since the process is highly dependent on the Immigration Department of Vietnam. We strongly recommend that you apply for a visa at least 1-2 weeks in advance to avoid any problems.
– The letter of approval is issued separately for each application, however, in some cases (During high seasons and urgent processing requests), it is issued on a shared basis for all applicants who apply for a visa at the same time or same date of arrival based on the Immigration Department sole decision.
– Please note that we also reserve the right to refuse to any visa requests.
– Please email us via Info@vietnam-arab.com if you have special request for separate letter of approval.
1. Refund Policy – 100% Money Back Guarantee a/ We refund 100% money back to the clients if the clients don’t satisfy with our service.
Legal basis for Vietnam visa on arrival at international airports of Vietnam : ORDINANCE ON ENTRY, EXIT AND RESIDENCE OF FOREIGNERS IN VIETNAM (No. 24/2000/PL-UBTVQH10 of April 28, 2000) approved & singed on April 28, 2000 by Mr Nong Duc Manh – Chairman of Vietnam National Assembly saying that Article 2.
Please note that we are not embassy or consulate or government site. We are non-government website run by a private company.
It is the policy of Vietnam-arab.com to protect and preserve the privacy of its users and customers, and the confidentiality of the information they provide, subject to conditions described below.